Being a Small Escapist is not evading reality but is realizing that there are simple ways to get out of the day-to-day and that all experiences are special and unrepeatable no matter how small they are. It’s knowing that:
- helping someone (no matter how small the gesture) is always better than not
- seeing friends in person is better than connecting via a screen (pandemic notwithstanding)
- food tastes better when it’s made with time and passion
- it is better to try something new than repeat the same activities over and over
- coffee has a better taste aroma and taste when it is freshly made and shared with others
- music sounds better when we all sing
Because the world is already very big, because it goes too fast.
Being a Small Escapist is to value emotions, passions, experiences and discoveries no matter how small they are!