Experience the health benefits of relaxing lavender and sweet honey by infusing the two together. While it does take a bit of patience–two weeks for the infusion to work its magic–it’s worth the wait. Lavender-infused honey is a perfect complement to a cup of tea. We suggest chamomile, elderflower, or passion flower.
- 1 cup raw honey
- 2 Tbsp dried lavender flowers
- Place the raw honey and dried lavender flowers in a jar and mix to combine.
- Cover with a lid and let the herbs infuse for at least 2 weeks in an area where the honey will not be exposed to extreme changes in temperature or lighting.
- Place the jar in warm water and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Using a fine nylon mesh strainer or cheesecloth, strain the honey in a clean jar.
- Cover with a lid and store in a cool, dry place.
- Recipe Source: Nurtured Homes. “Easy Lavender-Infused Raw Honey Recipe (So Many Uses!).” https://nurturedhomes.com/lavender-honey.